Send Samples to Fort Bend Services
5 gallons needed (per application)
2-3 gallons needed (per application)
Ship samples with next day delivery
Current Product Sample
3-5 grams needed
Note: Contact your sales representative for the appropriate shipping address in your region.
- Plant Name and Location
- Plant Type (municipal or industrial)
- Type of Waste (grease, bio, ect.)
- Sample PH
- Sample Location
- What is plants avg. flow (MGD)
- Current Polymer Supplier
- Polymer Dosage or Amount used per day
- Order Pattern (how much do they order per time frame)
- Product Packaging
- Are they happy with their current program?
- Polymer use in program (clarification, dewatering, etc.)
- If dewatering what type of equipment is used (belt press, DAF, etc.)
- Are any inorganic or body fillers used in the treatment process?
- If so for what purpose (ph adjustment or clarification, ect.)?
- If so what quantity (ppm) or to what ph?
- Are they using any coagulants for phos removal (ex. alum, ach, pac) and at what dose?